Uncle Babe's Chicken Parmesan
What You'll Need For This Recipe
- 1 Jar2 JarsBove's Marinara
Get it at our online store
- 1 jar Bove's Marinara Sauce
- 1 ½ lbs. boneless chicken breast
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper
- 3 Tbs. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 jars Bove's Marinara Sauce
- 3 lbs. boneless chicken breast
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 4 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 6 Tbs. grated parmesan cheese
Need More Servings?
In heavy skillet, brown the chicken in extra virgin olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped onions, garlic and bell peppers. Sauté until onions are clear.
In a separate saucepan, simmer Bove's sauce for 10-15 minutes. Slowly add chicken and vegetables to sauce. Season with oregano and simmer over low heat for at least 60 and as long as 90 minutes – the longer the simmer, the more pungent the taste and aroma. Prepare shell (or other shaped) pasta as directed on package, then drain well. Add grated parmesan cheese to the sauce/chicken/vegetable mixture. Toss sauce with cooked pasta and serve immediately, garnishing with an extra spoonful of sauce.